Monday 5 January 2015

Fiona's biog and bee block post

Hi,
I am Fiona and have been a member of the Edinburgh Quilt Guild since it was founded.  I live in Edinburgh with my husband and two grown up sons.


I have always enjoyed knitting and two summers ago my sister and I visited Jo's shop at Morningside while she was having a Quilt Exhibition.  We signed up for a Beginner's Quilting workshop and at that stage I did not even know how to thread a sewing machine much less use it!  I am, therefore, a relative beginner and have only completed two quilts, which are both my favourites, and are for each of my boys.


The block I chose for my bee block was the shoo fly block which I asked to be made in peach, pink and cream.


I've already received these beautiful blocks from the Jelly Rolls!


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Christmas in March! For this month only i'm handing over the blog (mostly) to Mags Scammell. She is the host of tonight's ceremony...