Monday 14 December 2020

 

Lockdown laughs

 

While writing these recaps of our lockdown I went through all the posts and of them all this one received the most responses and the biggest laughs.

Pauline, take a bow……..

 

I'm posting this with a heavy heart...

 

As much as I love my sewing , it takes up too much of my time and I am struggling to keep up with the everyday basics such as cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give.

 I will be re-homing most of my stuff.

Please don't ask any questions, as I can't handle talking about it.

 Below is a list of what's available. All FREE of charge, but to good homes only.

Serious enquiries only please.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

 

1. Dustpan and broom

2. Sponges

3. Dusters

4. Mop and bucket

5. Window cleaner

6. Hoover

7. Dishwashing liquid

8. Laundry detergent

9. Fabric softener

10. Laundry baskets

11. Toilet brush

12. Cleaning sprays

13. Scrubbing brushes

 

There will be a prize once I think of something suitable….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Christmas in March! For this month only i'm handing over the blog (mostly) to Mags Scammell. She is the host of tonight's ceremony...